top of page



Visit in Canada

Find out what document you need to travel, visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay.

Note: New entry requirement now in effect

 (Electronic Travel AuthorizationVisa-exempt foreign nationals need an eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.

Credit: IRCC Youtube Channel.

Canada requires certain nationalities to acquire a visa before entering the country. Find out first if you need a visa to enter Canada by going to this website:


Let us help you prepare a solid application to get that Canadian Visitor Visa ready before your visit. If you are a citizen or permanent resident in Canada we can assist in applying for a visa for your parents, grandparents, and other relatives to visit you temporarily.


If you do not require a visa to enter Canada, we may help you apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization before your trip.


Services and information

  • Find out if you need a visa

  • Stay in Canada longer

  • Visit your children or grandchildren

  • Get border information for visitors

  • Canadian attractions, events and experiences

bottom of page