Profile - Lisa De Leon
Lisa De Leon adheres to her duty to comply with the continuing competence to undertake any immigration and employment services. She is committed to fulfilling her mission of delivering her services with Values! Quality! and Prestige!
• We act in the best interests of our clients.
• We service them on the grounds of honesty and transparency.
• We are non-judgmental of their situations and the choices they made or will make.
• We respect our client's individuality as a person.
• We uphold our clients' rights to confidentiality, safety, and security of their personal information.
• We provide an end-to-end service to our clients.
• We offer them informed decision-making choices.
• We keep them updated in every interval of the application process.
• We do not guarantee a positive outcome of the desired result, but we reassure the accuracy and completeness of every application.
• We take pride and honour in our accomplishments, and we always consider you, our team member and valued client as part and enabler of our successes.
Lisa De Leon's Qualifications
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) - 2011 to Present
Member of ICCRC (Regulatory body of Immigration Consultants in Canada) - 2011 to Present
Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) - 2011 to Present
CAPIC Board of Director - 2019 to Present
CAPIC Prairies Chapter Chair - 2019 to Present
CAPIC Governance and Nomination Committee Vice-Chair - 2019 to Present
CAPIC Membership Committee Member - 2014 to 2018
Post Graduate Immigration Practitioner Program at Bow Valley College - 2009 to 2010
Registered Social Worker in Canada - 2002 to 2009
Canadian Bachelor of Social Work Degree - equivalency from the Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW) - 2002
Registered Social Worker/Productivity Center Manager - Department of Social Welfare and Development - Region XI, Philippines
Bachelor of Social Work Degree from University of Mindanao, Philippines - Graduated with honours (Cum Laude)