top of page

Family Sponsorship

Explore the



You may be eligible to sponsor certain family members such as your spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, and parents/grandparents. Let us help you reunite with your family in Canada.

Credit: IRCC Youtube Channel.

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or

  • a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act


  • permanent resident of Canada

Services and information

bottom of page