top of page

Candian Experience Class

Immigrate to Canada through 

Canadian Experience Class

You must complete an Express Entry profile as the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker under the Canadian Experience Class.

Credit: IRCC Youtube Channel.

Do you have at least one year, full-time work experience in Canada in a skilled occupation? You may be eligible to apply under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).


CEC is the most popular federal economic stream for skilled foreign workers, and international student graduates in Canada.


Minimum requirements


To qualify for the CEC through Express Entry, you must have:

  • at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last three years (before you apply). The work was:

    • full-time OR

    • an equal amount in part-time

  • gained your work experience in Canada with the proper authorization

  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability

    • writing

    • reading

    • listening

    • speaking

  • planned to live outside the province of Quebec​

bottom of page